This festival is a FREE festival … Tickets are not required. Wristbands are required for patrons over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol and will cost $5 each. The following items are ALLOWED at Summer Solstice
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Baby Strollers
- Recording Equipment
- Folding chairs for seating in designated areas
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Summer Solstice
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Backpacks (Framed, Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Outside Food or Drinks (including Alcohol), except Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles (up to 1 Liter each)
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
On street parking is allowed in Yorkville. Parking lots are available at Yorkville schools within walking distance to the festival.